Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cake Mix Cookies with a Triple Chip

I will never forget when we had a barbeque with our Neighbors a few months back,
she brought the most divine cookies that were so soft, moist, and full of different types of chocolate chips.  I knew I had to get my hand on the recipe.
I would have never guessed that they were made from a cake mix either.  Even more of a reason to make them-Super easy!
 
 
 
 
 
Recipe:
1 chocolate cake mix (I used devils food)
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
1/3 cup white chocolate chips
1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
 
*Note: You can sub out any of the chips for butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, M&M's, peanut butter cups, or even Andes Mints.
 
Preheat your oven to *350. 
 
In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cake mix, oil, and eggs.  Stir till well incorporated. Fold in the chips.  I used a cookie scoop, but if you don't have one just make 1inch balls and place them on a prepared cookie sheet.  (I always bake my cookies on a silicone liner like a Silpat, but if you don't have one you could just use parchment paper. This makes it so the cookies don't stick to the sheet or burn.)
 
Bake for 8-10 minutes.  Let cool on the cookie sheet for a couple of minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack. 
*Makes about 3 dozen cookies.  Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...