Friday, March 4, 2011

Ideas for St Patrick's Day

(Click here for the recipe to Milkshake Cupcakes)
(Perfect starter to your St Patty's dinner made with Green Peppers.  Image from Martha Stewart)

(Great way to add a touch of Green. Click here for tutorial) 
So, St. Patricks Day is honestly not that big of a Holiday around our house, but we are actually moving to Texas in just a week and a half and I really haven't had much time to cook with packing and all, so I thought I would post some ideas in hopes that maybe it could help some of you for the fun "Green" holiday thats just around the corner.  Seriously, maybe I am just lame but that is one of the only things I think about when I think of St Patty's Day is to make sure I wear something green, or else I'm gonna get pinched! Ouch! Anywho, hope you all have a great weekend, and I'm hoping to get some cooking in over the weekend so I can share more recipes with you next week! Wish me luck, packing is the worst!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new adventure. You're right, packing is the worst. Thanks for all the St. Pat's ideas (especially the cupcakes). I don't do much for the holiday either but maybe with some great ideas like these I will this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green bell peppers! Those are adorable! Good luck with your move...I'm really jealous you are moving somewhere warm. It snowed again today in Montana. Grrr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all the packing... believe me, being a military family I know how stressful moving can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute ideas! And good luck with your big move!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for wishing me luck with the move! I'm pretty sure though that I find myself wanting to do anything and everything besides pack.... Like bake some brownies! Thanks again you guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...