Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DIY yourself Curtains

So I am definitely going to try and attempt to make curtains like these for my living room. Notice how i used the word Attempt, i am definitely a beginner at sewing but am really excited to try these. The nice thing about this tutorial is that you use a King size flat sheet and you don't have to pay and arm and a leg for designer fabric.  Jenny over at The Little Green Notebook, was the one that posted about Pams lovely DIY project and she gave lots of examples of very affordable options to use for your curtains. You can check out those options here.  As soon as I get around to trying these out, I will definitely post an update with the finished project. Hopefully in the next week or so.

If any of you have ever made curtains yourself I would love to see pictures of them! Hope your having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...