Monday, January 3, 2011

Zesty Italian Chicken

I snatched up this recipe from one of my good friends Maloree.  I remember walking into her house one day and it smelling absolutely divine.  She was kind enough to share this recipe with me so I thought I would be kind and share it with all of you!  Enjoy!!!




Recipe:
1 lb. of defrosted chicken breasts
2 14oz cans of diced tomatoes(undrained)
Bottle of zesty italian dressing
Lemon pepper for seasoning
Shredded Parmesan Cheese

Preheat oven to *400 degrees.  Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle chicken with lemon pepper. Then pour the diced tomatoes over the top of the chicken and finishing it off with the bottle of Italian dressing. Pop it into the oven and bake for 1 hour. The last 5 min of baking sprinkle top of chicken with parmesan cheese. Serve over angel hair pasta or rice. (we prefer it over brown rice but it's just as amazing over noodles too)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...